ProgressBarCircleEx Objects

Plugins y todo lo relacionado para Autoplay Media Studio.
Recreate this plugin with new mind, tried to do with java script but it did not work very well for some was giving error, test there and give your guess to improve.

ProgressBarCircleEx
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

Imagem
Imagen
Recreate this plugin with new mind, tried to do with java script but it did not work very well for some was giving error, test there and give your guess to improve.

ProgressBarCircleEx

Imagem
Imagen
Excelente amigo muy buen aporte, ya lo probé y funciona perfecto en win7 que las versiones anteriores no funcionaban veré en que uso tu plugin.
Yo he usado la versión BETE que habías publicado anteriormente sin problemas, lo usé para mostrar uso del disco duro y ram.
am still editing this plugin when done. I will give a final version for everyone to use here, so I will delete this version.
tnks my friend

If you want to use it is ready, very good requires little memory

ProgressBarCircleEx

Imagem
Imagen
[/quote]
You quoted the plugin properties from my plugin "GroupButtons" ??? :) Did you thank anyone? :) Does the others Bmatbh not to give thanks for help? :) :) :)

any way Good Work :)
abood1987 escribió:
12 Nov 2019 13:00
You quoted the plugin properties from my plugin "GroupButtons" ??? :) Did you thank anyone? :) Does the others Bmatbh not to give thanks for help? :) :) :)

Thanks friend for your help :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
what ugly peoples running around
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

tnks DriPro
dripro escribió:
12 Nov 2019 13:13
abood1987 escribió:

Don't worry no problem beautiful work :friends: dripro :friends:
abood1987 escribió:
12 Nov 2019 14:09
dripro escribió:
12 Nov 2019 13:13
abood1987 escribió:

Don't worry no problem beautiful work :friends: dripro :friends:

Thank you my friend :friends: :friends:
Obrigado :friends:
dripro escribió:
12 Nov 2019 00:17

If you want to use it is ready, very good requires little memory

ProgressBarCircleEx 1.1.0.0 Version

Imagem
Imagen
thnk you so much you are the best
Very nice!
Thanks you so much bro ! :pc: :pc:
thanks
Thanks.
Link is Dead.