Renombrar archivos

Aquí puedes preguntar o compartir tus dudas y conocimientos acerca del programa
Quisiera saber si se le pueden poner nombres personalizados a lua5.1.dll y autorun.cdd, tal vez algo como nombre.dll y nombre.cdd pero que AutoPlay los siga detectando y no muestre errores :ftfy-1417755844:
this DLL (with lua51.dll) contain the lua runtime engine and enable the script within your project to run. Without (or renamed) your project will not work.

rename to the same name .exe / .cdd files
Yes you can change whatever you want.

Usually you can manually edit the PE and rename the import name, for example i use <cff explorer>

Imagen

apart from this, only lua5.1.dll is needed, lua51.dll can be removed
Pabloko escribió:
17 Feb 2021 00:22
Yes you can change whatever you want.

Usually you can manually edit the PE and rename the import name, for example i use <cff explorer>

Imagen

apart from this, only lua5.1.dll is needed, lua51.dll can be removed
GRACIAS! :pc:
happy to read pablo :yes:

regarding lua51.dll file i fully agree.....

regarding lua5.1.dll if i remember correctly in an old discussion on the official forum one of developers stated that renaming lua.51.dll file was possible only if project was published on HDFolder mode but not in executable mode because it is linked inside in the assembly phase

see you
regards
usamakey escribió:
17 Feb 2021 19:07
happy to read pablo :yes:

regarding lua51.dll file i fully agree.....

regarding lua5.1.dll if i remember correctly in an old discussion on the official forum one of developers stated that renaming lua.51.dll file was possible only if project was published on HDFolder mode but not in executable mode because it is linked inside in the assembly phase

see you
regards
You can always write the IAT of the PE and rename it if its dynamically linked. Only problem you could face is with using plugins, that also import lua5.1.dll so you should change also there the name. Apart of that i dont see why it wont work.