HexEditor lua module for ams

Esta sección esta especialmente diseñada para todos aquellos usuarios que estés desarrollando plugins o aplicaciones y quieran ayuda para dichos plugins o aplicaciones.
Hello, first thanks @abedc18 for the donation to the forums for this year's domain maintenance, as a present im releasing a beta object for hex editing.

Imagen

It features a complete hex editor using be.hexeditor component. It requires .net framework 4 to run (windows 7 sp3+) and its fully written in c#. Source code is attached to this post.

Quick reference:
HexEditor.Setup(hwnd_dest) -- Setup the hexbox over some hwnd (tree for example)
HexEditor.SetText(string) -- Set hex editor contents from literal string, can be binary
string=HexEditor.GetString() --Obtain contents on hex editor to literal string that can be binary
HexEditor.SetFile(file_path_string) -- Opens a file to hexbox
HexEditor.SaveFile() --save the contents of file opened, wont work if loaded with SetString
HexEditor.Move() -- it will automaticly resize to host hwnd, put on resize event
DOWNLOAD:
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description
very thanks Pablo :penguin:
thank you very much
this is the best forum forever
tnks my friend
Epic but it crashed on me when I tried resizing the window but part from that, cool, epic work.

Update:

I tested it again, open a file and then resizing it at a little speed with make it crash
patch escribió:
31 Ene 2018 17:13
Epic but it crashed on me when I tried resizing the window but part from that, cool, epic work.

Update:

I tested it again, open a file and then resizing it at a little speed with make it crash
I know that bug, also can crash if you keep opening different source files... This occurs due to internal problems on be.hebox itself as its obviosly not designed to be used outside winforms on win32, i think it can be tuned and properly fixed but this dude needed it for editing microcontroller bytecode, so he only need to load a single file, and i bet he dont even need resizable window, so i should be pretty fine for this specific task. Ive also released it on the forums so people can learn.
tnks m8
Pabloko escribió:
31 Ene 2018 22:44
patch escribió:
31 Ene 2018 17:13

Update:

I know that bug, also can crash if you keep opening different source files... This occurs due to internal problems on be.hebox itself as its obviosly not designed to be used outside winforms on win32, i think it can be tuned and properly fixed but this dude needed it for editing microcontroller bytecode, so he only need to load a single file, and i bet he dont even need resizable window, so i should be pretty fine for this specific task. Ive also released it on the forums so people can learn.
Yes I can see it been useful with you disable resizing and be careful what you doing, I was just reporting back not complaining lol :content-1414023392:
:feelsgoodman-1417755815:
thnk you
thanks
gracias, mui bueno, friend :pc:
Graciaaas
:sorry: :sorry: