ReportPrint Plugin Actions

Plugins y todo lo relacionado para Autoplay Media Studio.
Password
If you want to test, ask me for the password

Print reports in various formats .
https://www.mediafire.com/file/clr01mfz ... t.zip/file

Imagen
Imagen
interesante aporte muchas gracias por compartirlo colega.
y la clave colega para descomprimir?
Agotaras123 escribió:
08 Oct 2019 03:29
y la clave colega para descomprimir?
Senha = AMS
tnks my friend

i will test
aw...link gone
thank you
Why would you post something without the rar/zip pass in the first post makes no sense, and very dead link
PASSWORD: DriPro_AMS or AMS

last known working link for me
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description
patch escribió:
30 Oct 2019 15:03
Why would you post something without the rar/zip pass in the first post makes no sense
I agree with you but if dripro think it's necessary it's OK Make it and all plugins as commercial .
personally I am in full agreement with DriPro
beyond what the plugin is (free / commercial) because, and I repeat, this forum has been filled with predatory users who register, download everything possible without participating in any discussion or provide help to any user. ..... and let's not talk about posting their own creation even talking about it.

here are some examples:
THEBEST1 - 178 download only posts
Cristian Veliz M. - 134 download only posts
samirmax - 132 download only posts

this is for you my friend, after not only had you fully answered the question but you had also attached an apz ......
[abood1987 wrote]
yes i can
But put your complete example here to modify it correctly.

and this was the laughable answer
[sendai wrote]
sure, once we have stable internet i will share it..

so to conclude, DriPro's attitude has my full (and personal) support ......

see you
best regards
I know that and I was in this situation when I was a new member here and the help came to me from most professors of this forum and after I learned a lot from here I found that I can try to teach others by answering some questions that I can answer
Science cannot be muted forever
It is a matter of time or contentment
abood1987 escribió:
30 Oct 2019 19:41
I know that and I was in this situation when I was a new member here and the help came to me from most professors of this forum and after I learned a lot from here I found that I can try to teach others by answering some questions that I can answer
fully reflects my thoughts .... but unfortunately times have changed as well as forum users less and less inclined to help and more and more inclined only to grab the creations of others .......

and since I have not done it before I want to thank DriPro for sharing his creations certainly the result of considerable work.

............. also the whole staff is understood (you feel the lack of the genius of pablo :yes: :yes: )
abood1987 escribió:
30 Oct 2019 18:15
patch escribió:
30 Oct 2019 15:03
Why would you post something without the rar/zip pass in the first post makes no sense
I agree with you but if dripro think it's necessary it's OK Make it and all plugins as commercial .

Thanks abood1987 for your feedback, many don't even thank you for our effort,
they type anything to download the file, then delete what they typed so as not to leave a trail,
so I put password in the file to see who is downloading.
usamakey escribió:
30 Oct 2019 19:52
abood1987 escribió:
30 Oct 2019 19:41
fully reflects my thoughts .... but unfortunately times have changed as well as forum users less and less inclined to help and more and more inclined only to grab the creations of others .......

and since I have not done it before I want to thank DriPro for sharing their creations certainly the result of considerable work.

............. also the whole staff is understood (you feel the lack of the genius of pablo :yes: :yes: )

Thank you friend for the strength, I am still in this forum to help others, as you have also helped many here. :friends:
Well as you like
Differences of opinion do not spoil the friendliness of an issue :awesome-1417754492:
patch escribió:
30 Oct 2019 15:30
PASSWORD: DriPro_AMS or AMS

last known working link for me
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description
friend if you need help with the password just talk. :friends:
Your link was dead, this is a link I found else where what worked and you posted publicly there 2 Passwords I just letting users here have have the working link post working links with sites that don't delete files or you stop deleting files.

You posted both them passwords publicly so I not sure why your making people here work for it, I really not sure why, and if I ever use or test peoples work and I think it's good I aways say thanks or it's good but hey, I haven't tested any of them and one I liked the idea of I said it was a good so don't hide behind this password crap there is no need when your giving it out anyway.
patch escribió:
31 Oct 2019 18:39
Your link was dead, this is a link I found else where what worked and you posted publicly there 2 Passwords I just letting users here have have the working link post working links with sites that don't delete files or you stop deleting files.

You posted both them passwords publicly so I not sure why your making people here work for it, I really not sure why, and if I ever use or test peoples work and I think it's good I aways say thanks or it's good but hey, I haven't tested any of them and one I liked the idea of I said it was a good so don't hide behind this password crap there is no need when your giving it out anyway.
Friend you do not have little humility to ask for the password? if you want to test, just ask , if you don't want to test nobody is forcing you ok
What are you not reading, A the link was dead, and B found it else where YOU posted it with the password why would I need to re asked for the password?
Also I moving to a better platform them AMS so I don't care, only time you need to lock something with a password is when you have something to hide.

Hiding your link behind hide here helps it so only users get the download but part from that there is no other reason, your doing it for no real reason

The link I posted is YOUR own link and your own password, what you not understanding.